UK entry requirements
- GCE A Level ABB, including at least grade B in Art and Design and at least grade B Maths or Physics (General Studies not accepted).
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDM in Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with Distinction in Further Maths or Further Mechanical Principles modules.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DD in Art and Design and an A Level at grade B in Maths or Physics.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D in any subject with A Levels grade BB including A level in Design Art or Design plus Maths or Physics.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 31 points, including 5 in Higher level Art or Design and 5 in Higher Level Maths or Physics.
- Obtain a minimum of 128 UCAS tariff points in the Access to HE Diploma in Engineering with 45 credits at Level 3. All Maths units must be passed with Distinctions at level 3.
- Five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 and above are also required, to include Maths and English Language.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)