Explore your personal design direction with our BA in Fashion Design and gain an incredible opportunity to succeed in the fashion industry.
- Our BA in Fashion Design is a three-year level 7 degree course available on a full-time basis. The course will immerse you in the fashion industry and prepare you for any role that requires a creative flair and business knowledge.
- Through our Fashion Design and Garment Construction modules, students develop practical skills and explore a personal design direction.
- From concept generation, design and pattern development to garment creation, students create a fashion collection using contemporary production techniques.
- Our syllabus offers training in the most dynamic design communication software complemented with brand and marketing knowledge.
- Students learn to think creatively when faced with design challenges, adapting to industry requirements.
- The calibre of our fashion graduates' work has been recognised through numerous industry awards and exhibitions.
- An annual Creative Week showcases the Design Faculty graduates with those of Media, Journalism, Computing, Film and Photography. To view our online 2020 Creative Show, visit creative.griffith.ie.
- Our graduates have strong brand communication and entrepreneurial skills, their collections can be found at Brown Thomas Create, Havana Boutique, Marion Cuddy, Om Diva and at the Design House.
- September 2024