Demonstrate your creativity, technical ability and problem-solving expertise with this exciting learning opportunity .If you are looking for a well-respected, challenging Interior Design Course in Dublin, the Griffith College Interior Design course is the one for you.
- The BA in Interior Design is a three-year level 7 degree course that can be taken as either a full-time or an evening access programme. All candidates for the evening access programme should be 23 years or older. This course takes the student from initiation through to successful completion to produce an Interior Design graduate who can create, design, problem solve and act professionally in all related working environments. Successful Interior Design graduates are industry ready, and creatively and technically proficient to propose innovative solutions and problem-solving expertise within the built environment.
- Like the honours degree, this Interior Design programme has been created with consultation from industry professionals and is staffed by practising Designers and Architects and subject specialists. Amended in 2013 to current best practice within the industry and approved by QQI, the programme now includes Revit, AutoCAD 3-D, AutoCAD, as well as traditional communication tools such as model making and free-hand drawing.
- Develop skills in a broad range of design disciplines including creativity in design; competence in communication in a variety of media; an ability to draw; technical understanding; and organisation
- You will receive training from a teaching staff with strong industry links, including practising architects, designers, and art historians.
- Experiential learning is an important part of the course with class trips abroad now a big part of the curriculum.
- The calibre of work produced by the Design Faculty has been recognised numerous times through industry awards and exhibitions.
- An annual Creative Week showcases the Design faculty graduates with those of Media, Journalism, Computing, Film and Photography.