- You will also receive a dynamic learning experience as you delve into medical imaging technology and artificial intelligence in image processing as part of this unique postgraduate engineering programme.
- The aim of this specialist course is to create master’s qualified biomedical engineers who can help in the design, development, operation and research of complex medical devices for the modern biomedical and healthcare industry.
- Teaching is delivered by enthusiastic world-leading biomedical research experts, and enhanced by clinical professionals who are part of our extensive network of industry and hospital collaborative partners. With our strong industry links, some projects are provided by hospital consultants and are based on solving practical biomedical problems and challenges.
- You will have access to fully equipped laboratories, with excellent biomedical engineering research facilities. In the computer lab, you’ll have the opportunity to develop hands-on skills using modern computer software to solve problems relevant to biomedical issues.
- This biomedical engineering master’s course is accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) and is studied full-time over one year.
- September 2024