- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Theoretical studies in Chemistry and Biology are supported with opportunities for practical learning in science laboratories with modern analytical equipment.
- Attend weekly classes delivered by Newcastle University lecturers.
- Receive a 10” Samsung Galaxy tablet with access to digital textbooks and interactive activities.
- Field trips provide experience in practical information gathering to provide material for discussion during seminars.
- Standard Program - 3 Terms Jan/Sep
- Extended Program - 4 Terms June/Sep
- September 2024
- January 2025