- Then our short PG Cert Leadership and Management in Education is for you. This programme will give you the chance to develop your understanding of the latest educational theories and coaching techniques.
- Our PG Cert Leadership and Management in Education has been designed for those working in education, training and staff development who are looking to develop their leadership and research skills, making a positive difference in their field and progressing in their career. Through the course, you will learn about the various challenges facing educational professionals across the globe. You’ll discover a variety of managerial theories and frameworks and how they can be applied to your organisation to improve learning outcomes.
Throughout this course, you’ll explore a broad range of topics to build on your professional expertise, including:
- examining a variety of different teaching and learning methods
- learning about emerging educational research and frameworks and their application within an organisation and classroom setting
- assessing contemporary issues at both a local and international level within the area of educational leadership
- applying educational and management theory ideas and research to your own practice to improve performance
- Once you have completed our PG Cert Leadership and Management in Education you have the option to progress onto our PG Diploma in Leadership and Management in Education or our full Masters programme.
*Please note that this degree will not provide you with a teaching qualification and that additional qualified teacher status is required to allow you to teach in the UK.
*The start date and details of this course are still subject to University approval. In the event that approval is not granted by your course start date, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund given. If we need to make changes to this programme as part of the University of Essex validation process, we will communicate these to you at the earliest possible date.
- January 2025