- Brunel’s Global Supply Chain Management MSc is a course that attracts business men and women from all over the world who want to focus specifically on a career in supply chain management or logistics, so you can be sure to find yourself in good company.
- A wide range of topics is studied including development of supplier relationships, operations improvement, procurement strategies, outsourcing, inventory control, and logistics operations, as well as addressing the issues that affect these areas. The breadth of study forms a solid foundation of understanding allowing you to explain and apply theories on logistics, operations and project management, and business modelling and simulation to your practice.
- The relationship between logistics and supply chain management will also be approached through the lens of contemporary social issues such as the state of geopolitics, advances in technology, and the increasing importance of transparency and sustainability.
- The course includes a series of guest lectures, supply chain and procurement conferences, company visits and employability workshops. Past company visits have included site tours of Mini and Jaguar car plants. We have also welcomed LEAN specialists to Brunel Business School from Rolls Royce and Wiles Greenworld.
- We ensure that you have access to a wealth of networking opportunities that bring you closer to a growing supply chain community. There is also the opportunity to present research to industry specialists for expert feedback.
- This is one of the few supply chain master's courses in the UK to have received accreditation from the top supply chain and logistics bodies. On completion of the course, you can apply to become a full member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) subject to having satisfied the relevant three-year work experience requirement.
- As a graduate of this master’s course, you will also meet the educational requirements for Chartered Membership of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT). This is subject to having four years of relevant career experience, including two years at senior level. Brunel holds an academic partnership with CILT and you will be able to access CILT’s Knowledge Centre which has a large collection of industry-specific resources for logistics and transport.
- January 2024
- September 2024