This 18 month flagship postgraduate degree is for middle and senior executives seeking to develop their leadership skills in order to move into increasingly senior roles
- Built specifically to complement the real world demands of a busy professional working full-time, this course explores management, behavioural competencies, digital strategies and the Dark Arts of Leadership to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the practical applications of leadership skills and techniques to enhance what is important to you - your employability.
- It is delivered in executive format on a once a month 3-day-weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun) and for maximum flexibility can be studied face to face, via live streaming, or a mix of both.
Why study with us?
• Practical courses delivered by experienced teachers and specialists with industry expertise to boost your employability
• Focused learning - smaller class sizes mean friendly, personalised teaching, greater interaction and that your views will be heard
• 100% of our UK postgraduate Business students were in employment 15 months after graduating (Graduate Outcomes 2017/2018)
- Taught in a central London location, our MBA Leadership has a strong focus on career advancement and is delivered by experienced professors from leading business schools around the world. We’ve developed this course with a unique peer coaching model where you are supported outside of the classroom and have access to your tutor for any challenge you may face at work or during your studies.
- The programme is designed to be undertaken alongside a busy professional role and is delivered in Executive Format over an 18 month period. On a monthly basis, interactive workshop style teaching takes place over a 3 day weekend at our Moorgate campus in London’s commercial hub.
- In addition to covering core business fundamentals, a strong emphasis of the programme is developing the behavioural competencies of delegates. This is achieved through a behavioural executive competency skill based model, proven to be highly effective in the corporate world. This entails peer coaching which takes place during the weekend workshops, as well as delegates having continual access to teaching professors outside of the weekend workshops. During the normal working week, delegates are encouraged to hold regular face to face and virtual meetings with the teaching professors to discuss real world issues arising in their professional role which relate to the theory on the course.