If you’ve got a head for numbers and a drive to excel in the real world of modern finance and accounting, then this could be the course for you.
- Practical courses delivered by experienced teachers and specialists with industry expertise
- Focused learning - smaller class sizes mean friendly, personalised teaching, greater interaction and that your views will be heard
- Study at a truly international Business School with sites across the UK, in Germany and Hong Kong plus with CampuSwitch you can move between our campuses globally and online to suit your situation
- Our Accounting and Finance degree is designed for students who would like to pursue a career in finance, particularly if you have an interest in the field of accounting.
- We want to make sure that you complete this course with confidence in your skills and the ability to step out into the working world, or pursue further study. That’s why we have tailored your studies to ensure you will acquire the knowledge and skills employers are looking for, along with a strong understanding of the current practices and topics in modern accounting and finance.
- This course is recognised by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be exempt from nine ACCA papers.
- You can choose to take an additional Foundation Year before you start this course. This introductory year focuses on developing the key skills required to study at degree level and covers the same modules across all business and law courses.
- The modules covered will initially enhance your communications skills, digital and information literacy, and ability to think critically. In addition, modules covering the Foundations of Business Management, Law, and Social Sciences will not only support your progression onto your business degree, but also give you an introduction to other disciplines. You then have the added flexibility of switching your degree programme if another discipline captures your interest, subject to availability and entry requirements.
- September 2024