Unsure about which course to take? Take our Online Career Match Assessment & get personalised recommendations on Careers & Courses.Take Assessment
The Associate in Business Administration degree is designed to prepare you for entry into business with a broad understanding of the various business activities and their interrelationships.
This ACBSP-accredited online program offers a foundation of business knowledge and competencies as well as technical, managerial, communication and leadership skills equipping you to meet contemporary needs of the business and community you will serve.
Courses in this degree program apply to the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management Major and serves as an excellent beginning if you plan to seek this advanced management degree.
As a student in the fully online Associate in Business Administration, you will learn from faculty who have experience from all over the world in their professional areas of expertise and bring real-life experience into their academic teaching. Our faculty comes from various walks of life as entrepreneurs, officers within financial institutions, Certified Public Accountants, lawyers, engineers, teachers and leaders of corporations and for-profit and non-profit organizations.
As a graduate of the online Associate in Business Administration program, you will be prepared to work in a variety of industries such as real estate, office management, sales, and as administrative professionals.
To be admitted to Trine University's TrineOnline, you will need to submit the following:
Total Credit Hours - 60
General Education - 22 credit hours
• ENG 103 English Composition I
• ENG 113 English Composition II
• MA 113 College Algebra
• SP 203 Effective Speaking
• ECO 213 Microeconomics
or ECO 223 Macroeconomics
• Humanities Elective - 3 credit hours
• Science Elective - 3 credit hours
• Mathematics or Science Elective - 1 credit hour
Program Requirements - 30 credit hours
• AC 203 Accounting I
• AC 213 Accounting II
• BA 123 Business Concepts
• LAW 203 Business Law I
• MK 203 Marketing
• MGT 363 Organizational Behavior
• Electives - 12 credit hours prefixed AC, BA, ECO, ENT, FIN, LAW, LDR, MGT, and MK
Additional Requirements - 15 credit hours
• BA 101/UE 101 University Experience
or UE 111 Online Learning Orientation
• BA 201 Professional Development & Strategies
Select two of the following courses:
• BA 113 Business Applications
and/or COM 213 Business Communication
and/or PSY 113 Psychology
• Undergraduate tuition: $399
• Undergraduate tuition assistance for military (active duty only): $250
• Transition to Teaching certificate: $500