Campus: Dublin Main Campus, Limerick.
This three year programme achieves a healthy balance of practical hands-on business practice with academic knowledge.
The BA in Business is a three-year full-time programme. It is designed to give students a structured business education and provide a solid foundation for further education or career progression. All key business functions entrepreneurship, marketing, accounting, human resources and IT are examined.
- The BA in Business at Griffith College gives students the opportunity to develop business skills and gain an understanding of business. With its two entrepreneurship focused modules, this programme is ideal for students who wish to develop their business ideas within a supportive college environment. Students studying on this programme have the opportunity in final year to work with real companies to resolve real business issues in a company based business project.
- Students will develop skills in all key business functions including entrepreneurship, marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, and information technology.
- Students will acquire a broad understanding of business principles and practices through a healthy balance of hands-on business practice and academic knowledge.
- Students will gain a solid foundation for careers in accounting, marketing, general management, finance and entrepreneurship.
- A broad course syllabus allows students to choose the area which appeals most to them for a successful career and/or further study