Visionary and strategic leadership skills are key components to professional success, regardless of your career focus area. This master's degree in Organizational Leadership program builds a highly effective foundation to prepare students for a variety of leadership complexities and opportunities.
As a student in the online master's degree program, you will explore the various facets of leadership ethics, the impact of technology on leadership efforts and effective communication with stakeholders.
Free textbooks with Z degrees and more than 45 courses
This program also gives you the added benefit of completing your degree without paying for textbooks in your core classes. This Z Degree, the national designation for such programs, utilizes Open Educational Resources (OER), library databases and faculty-developed content and/or zero-cost resources.
As a graduate of the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership, you will be an effective leader in a wide spectrum of employment environments. Regardless of challenges faced by business and industry, effective leaders will always be in high demand.
Complete the International Graduate/Master's degree application (completing degree in U.S.) Provide the following:
English placement test score of:
Total Credit Hours - 30
Leadership - 30 credit hours
• LDR 5003 Leadership Philosophy
• LDR 5023 Decision Making for Leadership
• LDR 5043 Organizational Systems and Cultures
• LDR 5063 Organizational Development and Change
• LDR 5083 Conflict Resolution for Leaders
• LDR 5203 Leadership Ethics
• LDR 5223 Organizational Communication for Leaders
• LDR 5253 Technology Topics for Leaders
• LDR 5333 Research Methods
• LDR 6563 Organizational Leadership Capstone
• Graduate tuition (domestic and international within the US - seated or online) $575