Campus: Dublin Main Campus.
Looking for an introductory course to Marketing which will inspire you and expand your knowledge of traditional and digital marketing techniques?.
This three-year introductory degree equips students with the knowledge and capabilities required for success in a global marketplace. This Marketing degree fosters student's entrepreneurial spirit and encourages them to flex their creative skills to become dynamic team players.
- Our BA in Marketing is available on a full-time basis over a three-year period. This degree introduces students to the vital business roles played by finance, sales, digital technologies, marketing, and socio-economic influences. With a broad introduction to business principles in Year One and Two, graduates can perform as well-rounded marketing professionals in the modern business environment.
- Students will learn to recognise the key characteristics governing a particular company and then identify the factors that are critical to its success in preparation for the business world.
- Students will be introduced to entrepreneurship principles and encouraged to flex their creative skills.
- Students will apply their marketing knowledge with a real-life client in Year 3.
- Students will understand digital marketing tools and the latest industry trends in buyer behaviour in a global marketplace.
- Students have the flexibility to exit the programme after Year 2 with a Level 6 Higher Certificate in Business.
- Graduates of the programme have excellent progression opportunities onto the final year of a Level 8 business degree.