- Managers in today’s business landscape need to be flexible, dynamic and focused – all of which are skills you will develop during your online study. They need to have a solid understanding of multiple disciplines, as well as the innovative mindset to face a range of challenges.
This course focuses particularly on the areas of leadership, finance and marketing, while allowing you to customise the course to fit your interests with optional modules on:
- How globalisation leads to managing across cultures
- Project management methodology
- Human resource management and its distinction from personnel approaches
- Business strategy and strategic management
- The culmination of the course is your Business and Management Research Report, an independent research project that you’ll undertake into the management or organisational issue of your choice. You’ll investigate the topic, analyse data and make recommendations supporting the research findings and analysis.
- July 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024