Campus: Dublin Main Campus, Limerick.
This course is also available in Part time.
Develop the skills necessary to become an effective and dynamic human resource practitioner in any sector both in Ireland or internationally.
This three-year honours degree programme gives students the best of both perspectives, combining a well- developed understanding of the world of general business and people management in the first two years of their studies, whilst also providing a strong HRM focus in the final year of the degree.
- Our BA (Hons) in Business (HRM) is available on a full-time and part-time basis over a three-year period. Students studying for the award of BA (Hons) in Business (HRM) will find opportunities to apply the knowledge and skills that they have gained on the programme within a wide range of business sectors.
- Students will benefit from a broad business introduction in years 1 and 2 while specialising in year 3.
- Students will gain a national and international view of HRM across all fields of business, from developing a performance management system to negotiations within the workplace.
- Students will learn about the ever-changing business environment and how it is influenced by both national and international issues and challenges.
- Students will gain invaluable insights into the influence of cross-cultural issues and talent acquisition of an international workforce.
- Students will explore the evolving industry issues and ethical influences on employee relations.
- Students will be able to identify the role that Trade Unions and government policy play in human relations.
- Students will be taught how to formulate and implement a range of learning and talent development practices and strategies for an organisations workforce.
- Students will establish negotiation techniques, conflict resolution, and mediation in the employment relationship.