Our Master's programme provides learners with the specialist skills required for successful management careers in the pharmaceutical range of industries
Why Study International Pharmaceutical Business Management at Griffith College?
- The MSc in International Pharmaceutical Business Management is available on both a full and part-time basis and is conducted over a 1 or 2.5 year period respectively. The programme develops learners’ abilities to research current trends and developments in the Pharmaceutical Business Management Industry and to develop their knowledge, skill and competencies to work in this dynamic business arena across multiple industries, whether they are service or manufacturing oriented. As a graduate of the course you will:
- Expand your knowledge of marketing, technological developments, product release and regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Master business development and launching activities within an ever-expanding industry
- Become an expert in regional management, forecasting and budgeting
- Develop your interpersonal, professional and leadership skills by working independently, and as part of a team on a range of challenging projects.
- Part-time learning allows students already working in the area extra time to hone skills
- Pharmachem Skillnet funding is available for this programme