Through a combination of international work placements and projects in addition to class-based learning, get an undergraduate degree designed to boost your employability.
• Practical courses delivered by experienced teachers and specialists with industry expertise
• Focused learning - smaller class sizes mean friendly, personalised teaching, greater interaction and that your views will be heard
• Study at a truly international Business School with sites across the UK, in Germany and Hong Kong plus with CampuSwitch you can move between our campuses globally and online to suit your situation
This course is designed for students looking to pursue a career in international business, with an interest in developing a knowledge and understanding of key aspects of business management.
We’ve developed this course so that you spend your first year covering the essential areas of business management. You’ll then study a management discipline in your second year that you’ve developed an interest in during your first year in greater depth. As you move into your third year you’ll be able to put into practice what you’ve learnt while you work internationally at one of our partner institutions. Our mission is to ensure that you’ll have a variety of career options available to you within international business management when you finish the course. As a result of your international work experience, you’ll be able to demonstrate both your knowledge and experience – a great addition to your CV and applications.
- You can choose to take an additional Foundation Year before you start this course. This introductory year focuses on developing the key skills required to study at degree level and covers the same modules across all business and law courses. The modules covered will initially enhance your communications skills, digital and information literacy, and ability to think critically.
- In addition, modules covering the Foundations of Business Management, Law, and Social Sciences will not only support your progression onto your business degree, but also give you an introduction to other disciplines. You then have the added flexibility of switching your degree programme if another discipline captures your interest, subject to availability and entry requirements.
- January 2024
- September 2024