Our renowned faculty, widely published and known on an international level, is committed to engaging students in educational opportunities that are at the forefront of their disciplines. The Odette Master of Business Administration combined with the University of Windsor Juris Doctor Program will prepare you for a successful career in ways no other school does.
We prepare future leaders with a program that pushes the boundaries of traditional education, constantly innovating in order to meet the needs of the ever-evolving world of business.
In only four years, as opposed to five, ambitious students will successfully earn a career path of choice equipped with a skill set that truly differentiates them from others.
We’re proud of our unconventional approach, and the success it has brought our graduates.
How to Apply for the M.B.A./J.D.:
- Stage 1: Students must apply and be admitted to both the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research for admission to the regular degree program in Law and the MBA. To facilitate academic and career planning, it is strongly suggested that these applications be made simultaneously.
- Stage 2: Students who are accepted to both the MBA and JD programs will be admitted to the integrated program, and will proceed to attend first year in either Faculty. Such students will be granted a deferred admission to the other Faculty in the program. This special deferred admission will be revoked if the applicant’s performance in the first program fails to meet the first-year academic standards of the program. In such a case, the applicant may re-apply for regular admission to the second degree program.
- Applications will also be considered for entry to the program from candidates who are attending the first year of either the JD or MBA programs. They must meet the admissions requirements and application deadline for the program for which they are seeking entry.
For more information, consult the Faculty of Law website.
M.B.A. for Managers and Professionals
- This program is designed to accommodate mid-career professionals, the MBA for Managers and Professionals (M&P) is optimized for students to maintain their current career while building the skills and knowledge necessary for a leadership position in the 21st century.
- To further accommodate our students, the Odette MBA - M&P only runs during the Fall and Winter semesters (Summer semesters are free from classes and classwork).
Note: admissions to the MBA-M&P program have been suspended for Fall 2020.