The degree: Get the skills you need, and add an MBA
A Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Accounting at Trine University will prepare you for the CMA or CPA exam. In addition to superior technical ability, Trine’s BSBA gives you the excellent communication and analytical skills today’s professional accountants need to succeed.
You also can get more value out of your degree. Our 3+1 and 4+1 degree paths, with 150 credit hours, prepare and qualify students to sit for the CPA exam while acquiring an MBA degree with a concentration in accounting.
The experience: Trained faculty, real-world projects
Our program is intense and focused on getting you the best education in modern accounting, with the goal of sitting for the CMA or CPA exam. Our expert faculty, with US and international corporate experience, ensure Trine graduates are prepared for a successful career.
You will work with accounting practitioners on real-world projects, gaining preparation for career success in your chosen area of focus.
The result: A successful accounting career
Trine’s extensive career planning, professional development resources and internship experiences prepare you for a successful career in areas such as:
- Public accounting
- Corporate accounting
- Acquire the 150 credit hours required to sit for the CPA exam in as little as four years through our unique 3+1 or 4+1 programs
- Develop the knowledge and analytical and communication skills required for successful careers in accounting or finance
- Understand the diverse career opportunities available to accounting majors with the guidance of faculty, mentors and career advisors
- Customize your degree plan using Trine’s modular curriculum to fit your unique interests
- Network with targeted industry leaders through classroom projects and internships
- Develop leadership skills through coursework and our unique Fellows program that will accelerate your career long after graduation
- Build power skills through the Accounting Club, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), internships and other opportunities
- January 2024
- May 2024
- August 2024