- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or mature student status
- English Studies 12/English First Peoples 12 with a minimum of 73% (or equivalent)
- Foundations of Mathematics 11 or Pre-calculus 11 or Foundations of Mathematics 12 with a minimum C (or equivalent)
Note: Students with Foundations of Mathematics 12 (C minimum) or Pre-calculus 12 (C minimum) will be exempt from 1st year Math (MATH 1100) but must make up the three credits by taking an elective of their choice.
- If students entering the program have little or no experience using computers, they are advised to take an introductory computer course that familiarizes them with Microsoft application software.
If you don’t meet the requirements
- You can take upgrading courses at TRU to help you meet the requirements of this program