- With this one year pre-degree course we offer you a basic introduction to key principles of business while boosting your skills in English language and maths. Once you’ve successfully completed this course you will feel more confident in your abilities to undertake one of our undergraduate degrees in business.
- These programmes will help you develop the academic and linguistic skills required for degree level study. They will provide you with a basic introduction to the key principles of business, to enable you to study these subjects with confidence. You will also study modules that give you support in your English and maths skills.
- The International Foundation Programmes are currently only available at our London Bloomsbury campus. Upon successful completion of this programme you can choose to continue your studies at a number of other campuses located throughout the UK.
- If you achieve at least minimum levels in your overall grade and the English module you will be able to progress to study one of our undergraduate degrees.
- The requirements for progression to one of our three year business degrees are 50% overall grade and 55% in the English modules in the Business International Foundation Programme.
- September 2024