This programme enables you to explore and develop skills in all key business disciplines, with a focus on business law. Teaching is delivered by business and legal professionals with a focus on what is important to you - your employability.
- Practical courses delivered by experienced teachers and specialists with industry expertise
- Focused learning - smaller class sizes mean friendly, personalised teaching, greater interaction and that your views will be heard
- Study at a truly international Business School with sites across the UK, in Germany and Hong Kong plus with CampuSwitch you can move between our campuses globally and online to suit your situation
- Our Business Management with Law course offers an elegant combination of business and relevant law modules to offer you the chance to customise your learning. After covering the essential areas of business management during your first year you’ll further explore these areas in greater depth, along with a variety of law subjects from which you can choose the areas that are of most interest to you.
- With our practical approach to teaching we want to make sure that you gain the important knowledge and skills employers are looking for. Throughout the course you’ll get to develop transferable skills such as research, presentation, critical analysis, problem solving, team work and entrepreneurship.
- This course opens up a variety of career options to you, including roles as a management consultant, business analyst, operations manager, or an entrepreneur.
- You can choose to take an additional Foundation Year before you start this course. This introductory year focuses on developing the key skills required to study at degree level and covers the same modules across all business and law courses. The modules covered will initially enhance your communications skills, digital and information literacy and ability to think critically. In addition, modules covering the Foundations of Business Management, Law, and Social Sciences will not only support your progression onto your business degree, but also give you an introduction to other disciplines. You then have the added flexibility of switching your degree programme if another discipline captures your interest, subject to availability and entry requirements.
- September 2024