Campus: Dublin Main Campus.
The BA (Hons) in Business (Blended) is delivered primarily online, with supporting campus classes one Saturday a month.
Upon completion, learners will fully appreciate the vital business roles played by finance, digital technology, sales, consumer behaviour, entrepreneurship, marketing, human resource management, and information technology. This broad introduction to many business functions can lead to a diverse range of career opportunities.
- This course is validated by QQI at level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications. The purpose of the course is to give students the business skills that are in demand by companies in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Students will learn about the ever-changing business environment and how it is influenced by political, legal, economic, social and technological factors on both a national and international scale.
- Students will learn to recognise the key characteristics governing a particular company and then identify the factors that are critical to its success in preparation for the business world.
- Students will be encouraged to flex their creativity and entrepreneurial spirit through challenging and dynamic classes.
- Students will fully appreciate the effects of digital technologies in modern business and how best to navigate this environment.
- You will be invited to work on business problems with real-life clients.
- Students will create a real-life business plan and pitch in a dragons den style environment
- You will receive lecturing from vastly experienced professionals from a wide range of industries.
- Students will experience group work within a diverse student body, making them ready for the needs of multinational employers
- Students will secure their degree while maintaining their busy or unpredictable schedules or who may have trouble commuting to the campus