The MSc in International Business and Law is aimed at graduates who have a business or law background and enables learners to develop a solid grounding in these two twin disciplines
- Our MSc programme in International Business and Law is available on a full-time basis over a one-year period and combines the core operational and organisational aspects of international business management with advanced theoretical and practical legal knowledge.
- Students will gain an in-depth understanding of the key principles of management accounting and control, international trade law and international strategy and corporate governance.
- Students will develop the skills required to become independent-minded, knowledgeable and innovative business managers with a core grounding in International Law.
- Students will develop knowledge in corporate governance, EU internal markets and competition law, along with international strategy and data protection.
- Students have the opportunity to further their studies by enrolling on our internationally recognised MBA in International Business.
- A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
- Intake Dates