A Master of Science in Business Analytics from Trine University is designed to meet the growing demand across the nation. Business analytics focuses on developing new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods.
A variety of industries need individuals who will have the education and expertise to collect, analyze and interpret information to make fact-based strategic business decisions.
As a student in the Master of Science in Business Analytics program, you'll experience a global program in both student population and perspective. You will be prepared to excel within your career to reduce costs with analytical insight, enhance resource utilization and increase agility and quality of business activities. With Trine University’s strong strategic connection to diverse corporations that span both manufacturing and service industries, you will have exceptional opportunities and learn valuable skills for using technologies, applications and practices to compile data for the purpose of investigating past business performance and driving future business planning.
The Master of Science in Business Analytics program consists of 30 credit hours, including a capstone project where you will demonstrate a mastery of the program objectives by communicating your findings and applying your acquired skills in statistical and operational analysis, analytical software and predictive models to provide an analytical solution to a real-world problem. Course topics range from project management, finance and information studies to data science and analytics.
As a graduate of this program, you will have the knowledge and skill to collect and analyze business data that assists organizations with strategic decisions in their long-term and day-to-day business activities. After completing the Master of Science in Business Analytics, you will be able to:
Complete the International Graduate/Master's degree application (completing degree in U.S.) Provide the following:
English placement test score of:
Total Credit Hours - 30
• GE 5103 Project Management
• BA 6933 Statistics and Quantitative Methods
• BAN 5003 Operations Analytics
• BAN 5013 Analytics Software and Tools
• IS 5113 Data Mining and Data Visualization
• IS 5213 Data Science and Big Data
• FIN 5063 Corporate Finance
• FIN 5823 Financial Modelling
• BAN 5023 Data Driving Decision Making
• BAN 6093 Business Analytics Capstone
6-Credits per semester Track
• ONE-TIME International Enrolment Fee $500
• Tuition *: $3,450 ($ 575 per Credit hour)
• Health Insurance: $750
• Total Semester Estimate **: $4,200
9-Credits per semester Track
• ONE-TIME International Enrolment Fee: $500
• Tuition * $5,175 ($ 575 per Credit hour)
• Health Insurance: $750
• Total Semester Estimate **: $5,925