UK entry requirements
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree (or equivalent internationally recognised qualification) in Economics & Finance, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Mathematical or Scientific subject areas, with evidence of some study of Corporate Finance and Economics.
- Applicants with 2:2 degrees not in the specified subject area will be considered on an individual basis by the Admissions Tutor provided they achieve high grades in core subjects. e.g. Maths, Stats, Econometric, Finance.
- Applicants with 2:2 degrees not in the specified subject area will be considered on an individual basis provided they have a minimum two years relevant experience e.g Statistical, or Banking.
- Applicants with relevant professional qualifications will be considered on an individual basis.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 58% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)