Students are given a thorough grounding in current theoretical brand management concepts, marketing models, and tools, as well as new ways of analysing, assessing and developing brand strategies, campaigns and insights.
- Our MSc in Global Brand Management programme is available on a full-time basis over a one-year period and is focused on developing students' understanding, insights and skills to enable them to become an invaluable resource to global brands in a dynamic and rapidly changing world.
- Students will gain knowledge and understanding of key areas of international business management including storytelling, brand identity, marketing models and content production.
- Students will apply learning to real and complex problems experienced by global brands and use their knowledge to find creative solutions.
- Visiting Global Brand Teams devise and monitor real-life practical assignments enabling students to prove themselves on global assignments and gain the confidence, skill and experience to further their personal and professional development in this field.
- Students have the opportunity to further their studies by enrolling on our MBA in International Business.
- A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
- September 2024
- February 2025