On campus and online study options
- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Explore business-related theories and their practical application using real-world case studies.
- Opportunity to practise presentation and exam skills through regular assessment.
- Prepare for classes by reviewing articles and videos uploaded to the online learning environment.
- Attend lectures and revision sessions on campus.
- Work placements and year abroad options on select progression degrees.
- January 2024
- September 2024