Organizations across multiple industries seek leaders who are able to diagnose problems, motivate and inspire employees, implement change and devise innovative solutions to problems.
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership degree provides you with the skill set to fulfill that role in corporate and nonprofit sectors.
As a student in online Organizational Leadership program, you will focus on organizational innovation, team dynamics, organizational culture and diversity, influence and motivation, conflict resolution and leadership communication. You will identify and demonstrate critical behaviors that can positively impact your ability to lead and influence your organizations' members.
This program also gives you the added benefit of completing your degree without paying for textbooks in your core classes. This Z Degree, the national designation for such programs, utilizes Open Educational Resources (OER), library databases and faculty-developed content and/or zero-cost resources.
As a graduate of Trine University’s B.S. in Organizational Leadership program, you will be prepared to serve as effective, impactful leaders in a variety of organizations. This degree also prepares you for more advanced educational opportunities such as the Lou Holtz Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program.
You also have an option to earn graduate credit toward the Lou Holtz Master of Science in Organizational Leadership while working on this bachelor's degree. Through this combined degree program, you can finish both degrees in just four years and save up to $8,625!
To be admitted to Trine University's TrineOnline, you will need to submit the following:
Total Credit Hours - 120
General Education - 42 credit hours
• ENG 143 College Composition
• HUM 203 Humanities Seminar
• SP 203 Effective Speaking
• ECO 203 Survey of Economics
• PSY 343 Social Psychology
• PHL 313 Ethics
• Humanities Elective - 3 credit hours
• MA 113 College Algebra
• Math or Science Elective - 6 credit hours
• Science Elective - 3 credit hours
• BA 213 Advanced Spreadsheets for Business
• COM 213 Business Communications
• PSY 113 Principles of Psychology
Leadership Core - 50 credit hours
• BA 123 Business Concepts
• BA 201 Professional Development & Strategies
• BA 343 International Business
• LAW 203 Business Law
• LAW 403 Employment Law
• LDR 101 Organizational Leadership Philosophy
• LDR 103 Introduction to Organizational Leadership
• LDR 203 Leadership Strengths and Skills
• LDR 313 Topics in Leadership
• LDR 333 Leadership Development and Change
• LDR 403 Creativity, Innovation, & Influence
• LDR 343 Conflict Resolution
• LDR 453 Leadership Capstone
• MGT 333 Human Resource Management
• MGT 333 Supervision
• MGT 343 Human Resource Development
• MGT 363 Organization Behavior
• MGT 383 Principles of Project Management
Additional Program Requirements - 28 credit hours
• BA 113
or Computer Literacy/Elective
• UE 111 Online Orientation
Free Electives - 24 credit hours
• Undergraduate tuition: $399
• Undergraduate tuition assistance for military (active duty only): $250
• Transition to Teaching certificate: $500