You will need to have at least one of the following academic or professional qualifications:
- First or second class honours degree from a UK university
- Equivalent degree from a non-UK university or academic institution
- Postgraduate degree or diploma from a recognised institution, or
- Equivalent graduate level professional qualification, such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Chartered Certified Accountant qualification or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Professional Qualification.
- You will also need a minimum of three years' appropriate and relevant postgraduate work experience (defined as having worked in a supervisory, managerial or professional role).
- If you have the potential to meet the MBA learning requirements but do not hold this level of academic or professional qualification but have five or more years of relevant work experience in a supervisory, managerial or professional role, you may be eligible based on this additional work experience. Please note that entry on this basis will be subject to meeting one of the following conditions:
- Completion of the MBA Admissions Assessment: this is a 400 word online essay completed in 1 hour which asks you to reflect on your relevant work experience and consider how the programme will benefit you. You will then be invited to a 30 minute welcome conversation via Skype with the Leicester MBA Deputy Director in which your essay with be discussed.
- GMAT score of 550 within the past five years.
- If you are considering applying on this basis we would recommend completing our eligibility form for further advice.
- All unconditional offer holders will have the opportunity to benefit from a 20 minute online welcome conversation with the Leicester Global MBA Deputy Director before starting their studies.
- Your application must include a signed and dated reference (or contact details for someone who will provide a reference). Your referee could be a manager, supervisor, mentor or work colleague. They should be able to confirm your professional or managerial work experience and your suitability for this degree.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. If your first language is not English, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability.