This programme offers skills in auditing, banking operations, risk management as well as Financial management skills.
The course is tailor-made for individuals who wish to pursue careers in the Banking and Finance sector and are passionate about the power of finance in transforming and growing organisations.
- September 2022
- January 2022
- May 2022
- Social Studies
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Information technology
- Quantitative methods
- Principles and practice management
- Law relating to banking services
- The monetary and financial systems
- Management in banking
- Marketing of financial services
- Branch banking: Law and practices
- Fin. of International trade: payment & services
- Fees 28,000 per semester
- Total course fees=168000
- Admission fee –10,000 payable once at the beginning of semester 1
- Exam fee – Payable per module as per the KNEC structure.