With access to global job opportunities and varied working patterns, modern workers can be more selective than ever before, and companies must stay competitive in their offering to employees in order to attract and retain the best talent.
- Employees expect to be treated like individuals and have requirements that go beyond financial compensation.
This short postgraduate course will delve into the world of human resources, exploring a wide range of topics that are relevant to current HR professionals, such as:
- Learning and talent development practices and policies at individual, group, organisational, national and international levels
- The management of diversity and inclusion and how national and international contexts shape diversity policies and practices within organisations
- The significance of leadership and management development, including how to identify candidates for management roles and the importance of ongoing support for developing leaders
- Alongside the specialist knowledge you gain, you will also improve your skills in communication, critical thinking and research. Towards the end of your studies you will have the opportunity to advance onto the full Masters.