UK entry requirements
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree (or equivalent internationally recognised qualification) in Economics, Finance, Accounting and Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or Scientific subjects with some study of corporate finance, international finance and securities.
- Applicants with a 2:2 in a business subject including accountancy should demonstrate some exposure to corporate finance, financial engineering or securities analysis, and mathematics, statistics or operations research.
- Applicants with relevant professional qualifications will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants with a 2:2 degree not in the specified subject area, but with a statistical background or relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 58% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)