- In addition to core subjects including financial theory, financial markets and corporate finance, you’ll examine in detail financial modelling, investment strategies, performance evaluation, risk assessment, investment valuation and asset pricing.
- Further, you’ll develop your quantitative and problem-solving skills and ability to critically evaluate and deliver midterm and long-term strategic solutions.
- Throughout the course you’ll have access to a variety of professional databases used in business and finance including Datastream, Bloomberg, Fitch, Osiris, Reuters 3000 Xtra and Thomson One Banker.
- We hold regular training sessions with Bloomberg, which will enhance your research and give you a taste of a real-world working environment.
- You can choose to study one year full-time, two years full-time with a year's work placement or 16 months full-time with a 6-12 week work placement.
- While you study for your Finance and Investment MSc you can take advantage of the opportunity to follow the CFA Program (Chartered Financial Analyst) specialist pathway and gain the skills required to complete the Level I CFA Program exam. The CFA Program has become the most respected and recognised professional qualification in finance in the world. Find out more on our Level I CFA® Program Pathway page.
- This programme is also accredited by CIMA offering exemptions to some of their professional papers depending on your module choices.
- As global capital and money markets grow, so does the demand for professionals with specialist skills and competencies in finance and investment. Your Brunel Masters will give you that and make you a sought-after job candidate to employers across the industry.
- September 2024