This focused course explores many of the key areas of business, including:
- The main principles and practices of contemporary management and organisational behaviour
- Financial decision-making in the short and long term
- Micro- and macro-economics and their relevance to managerial decision-making
- Theories of leadership and how they apply in practice
- The key concepts that underlie marketing and how to develop a strategy
- You can also add in optional modules to tailor your course to your career goals, with topics including project management, human resources and business strategy.
- Once you have completed your course, you have the opportunity to advance onto a full Master of Business Management (MBM).
- July 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024