The BA (Hons) in Business is the perfect foundation for budding entrepreneurs and dynamic business leaders.
- This business degree will enable learners to fully appreciate the vital business roles played by finance, digital technology, sales, consumer behaviour, entrepreneurship, marketing, human resource management, and information technology. This broad introduction to many business functions can lead to a diverse range of career opportunities.This three year BA (Hons) in Business programme is available through three modes: full-time, part-time and a blended learning approach. The content and assessment is identical for all three modes of programme delivery. The purpose of the BA (Hons) in Business programme is to give students the business skills that are in demand by companies, large and small.
- Students will learn about the ever-changing business environment and how it is influenced by political, legal, economic, social and technological factors on both a national and international scale.
- Students will learn to recognise the key characteristics governing a particular company and then identify the factors that are critical to its success in preparation for the business world.
- Students will learn the importance of digital technology in the modern business environment and apply their knowledge to business problems with real-life clients.
- You will create a real-world business plan in your final year and pitch in a dragons den style environment.
- You will be encouraged to participate in dynamic and creative areas like entrepreneurship and digital communication and customer engagement.
- Students have the flexibility to switch to the BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance after Year One or the BA (Hons) in Business (HRM) or BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing) after Year Two.
- You will receive lecturing from vastly experienced professionals from a wide range of industries.
- Experiencing group work within a diverse student body increasing your awareness and capability of multinational employers.
- February 2024
- September 2024