- We offer two different entry routes on to our Online MBA, taking into account relevant academic qualifications and prior work experience. You will also need to meet our English language requirements.
- Additionally, you will need to pass your first assignment set within your two-week induction period of the course in order to continue with your studies.
Academic entry route
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our MBA programme, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- A 1st, 2.1 or 2.2 undergraduate degree from an approved institution equivalent to a UK Honours degree
- At least three years’ relevant, professional work experience, post-graduation
- We are offering an Academic scholarship. Click here to find out more.
Work experience entry route
- If you are a non-standard applicant (which is typically an applicant who possesses an undergraduate degree below a 2.2 standard, or an applicant who does not possess an undergraduate degree at all) we require at least five years of relevant managerial experience. You will also be required to write an essay (2000 words) outlining a range of business situations which you have experienced and identifying what you have learnt from them.
- Your application will be considered on an individual basis taking into account your motivation for doing the course, prior work experience and other relevant qualifications that demonstrate your ability to successfully complete the programme.
English language requirements
- As our courses are delivered in English, a high proficiency with English is required. If English is not your first language, your English ability should be equivalent to an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5. Don’t worry if you don’t hold an IELTS or equivalent qualification – we offer a free online English test to assess your proficiency.
- You don’t need to prove your English ability if you are a national of, or have completed a qualification equivalent to a UK degree