- The primary objective of an efficient supply chain is to improve the service levels to customers.
- Your training in the supply chain management program will make you a competitive candidate for increasingly important positions in organizations everywhere.
- Many organizations are recognizing the growing need for supply chain managers, who work to improve customer service and reduce overall supply chain costs. Supply chain managers are able to identify inefficiencies and find suppliers and distributors for their companies accordingly.
- Whether you work for a small business or a Fortune 500 company, you will be essential in ensuring that the flow of materials, finances and information necessary for your business is as efficient as possible.
Typical positions include:
- Logistics analyst
- Material planning manager
- Operations analyst
- Procurement manager
- Purchasing Specialist
- Inventory control administrator
- Supply chain business analyst
- December 2023
- April 2024
- September 2024