- As a Qualifying Law Degree, this course enables you to progress to the next stage of legal training as a solicitor or barrister. It’s also a great choice if you want to move into a career outside of the legal sector as you’ll study a range of business modules that will make you employment-ready. Studying our degree will also mean you are prepared in part for the new Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE 1) or to progress onto our Bar Practice Course (if you wish to qualify as a barrister).
- Full-time three year LLB
- UCAS code M102
- Our Law with Business three year full-time degree will give you a wide understanding of key legal topics and related skills. It also allows you to develop business skills and competencies. We focus your learning on practical skills that are relevant and applicable to the realities of working in the legal or wider business sectors. Over 90% of our tutors are qualified lawyers, so you will learn how to apply law from experienced professionals in practical methods that have been tried and tested in the real world.
- With the addition of a variety of business related modules, you can customise your learning to suit your career interests. Whether you are interested in marketing, finance or HR, or many other areas, you can explore many exciting business fields in tandem with your legal studies. The business modules will give you a great insight into how different departments within companies operate and perform together to keep a business working efficiently.
When you study Law with Business with us you will receive:
- The highest standard of teaching from experienced professionals
- Small class sizes
- Options to study on campus and online
- A choice of campuses across the UK
- A variety of specialist modules to enhance your employment prospects
- On successfully completing the course you will be all set to kick start your postgraduate study to become a qualified lawyer.
- As with all our LLBs, this programme has a practical focus with the skills you need for your career embedded into the course. There is a high level of face-to-face tuition with experienced tutors to ensure that you receive all the support you need throughout your studies.
Foundation Year (Four year LLB)
- UCAS code: M112
- You can choose to take an additional Foundation Year before you start your LLB. This introductory year focuses on developing the key skills required to study at degree level. You will study six modules and on successful completion progress onto any of our three year degrees.
- September 2024