If you’re interested in a career in accounting on a global scale, this delivers the depth of knowledge you need, with modules covering governance, social responsibility, strategic management accounting, corporate reporting, global audit, mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance. This course will help build a comprehensive understanding of the financial industry sector so that you are well prepared to enter the financial business world with confidence and the skills that employers are looking for.
- We also offer the Postgraduate Diploma (PG Dip) Global Accounting and the Postgraduate Certificate (PG Cert) Global Accounting for those who are looking to complete a postgraduate qualification, in less than one year. The PG Dip is designed to be undertaken in two terms (6 months) while the PG Cert can be completed in one term (3 months).
Why study with us?
- Practical courses delivered by experienced teachers and specialists with industry expertise to boost your employability
- Focused learning - smaller class sizes mean friendly, personalised teaching, greater interaction and that your views will be heard
- 100% of our UK postgraduate Business students were in employment 15 months after graduating (Graduate Outcomes 2017/2018)
- Our MSc Global Accounting has been designed to provide you with the opportunity to develop an in-depth knowledge of all the key aspects of accounting. The course has a distinct focus on the global business environment, especially from the perspective of corporate activity. Our tutors combine a strong academic background with successful professional experience to help ensure that your research and learning is always combined with real, current business practices.
- You will have the opportunity to study modules in governance, social responsibility, risk management, banking regulation, corporate reporting, finance, and performance management. You will also develop greater skills in team-work, communication and problem solving, along with all the current methods in research within your field.
- Whether you’re looking to start a career in accounting or progress your accounting career, this course is an excellent opportunity for you to boost your qualifications with a Master of Science, as well as develop a variety of useful skills.