During this course, students will be able to study basic principles of accounting procedures and concepts. They will gain important skills regarding the daily procedures of an accounting department and its management as well as be able to function successfully in key positions within organizations.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
- Gain expertise in Accounting and associatedfields.
- Provide students with the theoretical, technical and empirical background necessary for financial problem solving and financial decision making within the complex and changing business environment.
- Acquire a broad-based education which will provide a good starting point for the students’ later professional work and studies.
- Receive an academic base to which problems arising in their later professional work can be referred, and a way of thinking which will help them to meet the challenges of new ideas and problems.
Objectives of the Programme
- Develop skills such as detailed knowledge of financial accounting and financial reporting.
- Master the auditing and taxation skills as well as cost and management accounting.
- Lastly, be able to make financial statement analysis, which together with information technology skills, will give the student the confidence to use a wide range of accounting and business software