- Our MBA program is delivered by an exceptional group of dedicated faculty in a high-tech learning environment. The program's reputation, flexibility, and affordability define the Illinois State MBA as one of the best.
- Consistently recognized as one of the best MBA programs by prestigious institutions such as The Princeton Review, U.S. News & World Report, and Aspen Institute.
- In particular, The Princeton Review recently ranked our program as one of the top in the country to earn an MBA for 2016.
- Students are fully admitted to Illinois State provided successful completion of conditional admission criteria at the end of the Pathway and submission of all required admission credentials.
- A Pathway program provides academic, language and cultural support in order to succeed at a US university.
- Students will benefit from fully integrated classes with both domestic and other international students on campus while learning from highly trained university instructors and tutors.
- Start dates January August
- Program length 2 Semesters
- January 2024
- August 2024