- You’ll get a solid grounding in micro and macroeconomic principles, accounting practices and the workings of financial markets before studying advanced topics including real estate finance, financial regulation, risk management and how banking and financial systems operate in an international context.
- You’ll also gain insight into the dynamic relationship between investors, financial markets and the institutions that enable transactions between the two.
- You’ll study econometrics and develop highly valued skills in data modelling, and get training in analytical packages widely used by business and financial institutions such as Bloomberg, Reuters, SAS, EViews and STATA.
- We offer two study options. You can choose three years full-time or four years full-time with a one-year professional placement between years two and three that will give you the chance to apply the theoretical principles you’ve learned to a working environment.
- You can tailor the final year of your course to specialise in an area of particular interest.
- Due to globalisation, banking and finance have become growth sectors for graduate vacancies. The specialised skills and training you’ll get from your Brunel BSc will make you a preferred job candidate to employers across the industry.
- September 2024