UK entry requirements
- GCE A-level BBB including grade B in Maths or Maths & Statistics (General Studies not accepted).
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDM in any subject and A-level Maths or Maths & Statistics at grade B.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DM in any subject and an A-level Maths or Maths & Statistics at grade B.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D in any subject and A-levels grade BC including Maths or Maths & Statistics.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 30 points, including 5 in Higher Level Maths.
- Obtain a minimum of 120 UCAS tariff points in the Access to HE Diploma with 45 credits at Level 3 and grade B in A level Maths or Maths & Statistics,
- A minimum of five GCSEs are required, including GCSE Mathematics grade C or grade 4 and GCSE English Language grade C or grade 4.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)