Applications for doctoral study are accepted all year round. Students may submit their application by using the Unicaf University online application form and paying the application fee.
The entry requirements for admission to a Doctoral degree programme include:
- An accredited Master’s degree in a relevant subject area. Students may be considered for doctoral study if their degree is in an unrelated field provided, they have relevant professional experience and can prove their ability to work at doctoral level. A wide range of international qualifications may also be considered. Students are advised to contact the Office of Admissions to find out more about the range of international academic qualifications accepted.
- Official Master’s degree transcripts
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if previous studies were not taught in the English language. Otherwise, an IELTS score 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.5 in the writing component and no individual component lower than 6.0) is required; or an English Placement Test result with a 6.5 equivalence (provided no score in each individual component is less than 6.0).
- Personal Statement of Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
- Current CV
- Two official letters of recommendation (one of which must be academic)
- Research proposal or project outline
- Evidence of ability to undertake independent research
- All applicants who satisfy the above listed requirements are invited to an interview where a final admission decision will be made.