UK entry requirements
- The Brunel MBA recruits managers and other professionals of high calibre, who can both benefit from and contribute to, an intellectually challenging management development programme.
Please note that the Admissions process for the MBA programme involves assessment in two stages:
- Stage 1 - As part of the application process please provide documentary evidence to show:
- A 2:1 (or above) UK Honours degree, or international equivalent.
- A minimum of three years' full time work experience at managerial or professional level in managing people, budget or other resources following a degree. It is important for candidates to clarify that they have significant/focused sector experience with responsibility for people, budget, or other resources, which is supportable by official documentary evidence. Please supply a CV/resume as part of your application.
- Copies of your English language qualification. (If you intend to take an English language test e.g. IELTS, or a pre-sessional English course please indicate this on your application.)
- Stage 2 - An interview will be conducted (via Skype or phone) with the MBA Programme Team.
- If an applicant has achieved a 2:2 degree and five or more years of required senior managerial or professional level work experience, in managing people, budget, or other resources - this will be reviewed by the MBA Director on a case-by-case basis.
- We welcome applicants from different industries, from both the private and public sector. Previous applicants from IT, healthcare, education, engineering, aviation and many more have been considered.
Please note - meeting the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee an interview, or a place on the programme.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 58% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)