Campus: Dublin Main Campus / Dublin City Centre / Limerick / Cork .
This course is also available in Part time and Blended Learning Mode.
Gain the accounting, finance and management skills needed for a dynamic career in the world of finance and business.
The BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance degree is delivered on a full-time, part-time and blended learning basis and is ideal for students interested either in a career in the accounting profession or who wish to develop the expertise to analyse business activities from a financial perspective.
- This Accounting and Finance degree reflects the multiple requirements of today’s business and finance world, preparing you for a career in accounting, banking, stockbroking, currency trading, management, insurance or positions in the financial sector. Whether you want to change career, improve job prospects or are a school leaver, the BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance is an excellent choice to develop your analytical techniques, economic expertise and strategic insight needed for a successful career within financial and business sectors.
- If you are interested in the application of numerical techniques and the interpretation and communication of financial information, this course is ideal.
- You will develop a deep understanding of business, legal and socio-economic environments in which finance and accounting operate.
- You will build fluency in the technical languages and practices of the financial and accounting sectors.
- Once completed, students will have the necessary skills to pursue a dynamic rewarding career in accounting and/or finance.
- The city centre location delivers the programme in the evening on a part-time basis
- You can qualify for 9 ACCA exemptions, ACA CAP 1 exemptions and a number of CPA exemptions
- You will receive lecturing from vastly experienced professionals from a wide range of industries.