The course is completed over a one year full-time, or two year part-time mode. Part-time students can spread the modules over a longer period of time and tailor the programme structure to meet their needs following a meeting with the Programme Director.
- Our MSc programme in International Business Management is available on a full- and part-time basis and prepares graduates by providing an academically rigorous and intellectually challenging educational experience.
- A flexible study model gives students the option of either full-time or part-time study with class size, structure and assessment tailored to each individual module.
- A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
- An international course perspective increases the variety of career opportunities open to graduates.
- Students have the opportunity, after gaining management experience, to return and convert their MSc to an MBA award.
- Variety of modules covering all aspects of International Business Management
- Flexible study modes
- Lecturers chosen from industry
- Opportunity for advancement in dynamic industries of hospitality & tourism
- September 2024
- February 2025