The BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing) is an exciting, practical programme that offers students the opportunity to hone in on their marketing strategy skills and apply their knowledge to real-life marketing scenarios in the context of a global landscape.
- Our BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing) is available on a full, part-time and blended learning basis over a three-year period. The purpose of the programme is to inspire and nurture a student’s interest in the marketing discipline, while providing a solid foundation in business subjects.
- Students will develop an understanding of marketing theory and frameworks to formulate robust marketing strategies in a global economy.
- Students will get hands-on practical knowledge and experience through live case studies and client consultation.
- You will be taught the importance of digital marketing, branding, and social media tools in the context of the modern business environment.
- You will flex your selling, negotiating and sales management knowledge and the effect of current marketing trends and digital consumer behaviour.
- Students will establish a solid understanding of sales management and how to build a long term sales plan with consumers
- In years 1 and 2, students will receive a grounding in core business areas like finance, management, HRM, and business law, perfectly positioning them to be a dynamic team player.