- Our BSc in Accounting and Finance will provide you with a solid foundation and technical skills in accounting and finance. We will help you to develop quantitative, communications and information technology skills and the ability to apply these skills in an accounting and finance context. You will learn how managers, shareholders and other stakeholders make decisions in organisations.
- Our accounting degrees offer you the opportunity to gain exemptions from the accounting and management accounting professional bodies, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW and ICAS, dependent on satisfactory completion of certain modules.
- We will prepare you for a career or further training opportunities in the accounting and finance professions - in the public and private sectors or in voluntary organisations.
- An optional year studying abroad or undertaking an industry placement will enhance your skills and build your professional network. If you are interested in postgraduate study, this course will prepare you for the increasingly independent aspects of further study and research.
- The first year of this degree is shared with the Accounting BSc, which means you will have the option to switch to this degree at the end of your first year.
- Citizens of Change 100 Scholarship - Anyone holding an offer of a place at Leicester - 50% fee reduction in first year
- Science and Engineering International Merit Scholarship - International-fee-paying students applying for an undergraduate degree in the University of Leicester College of Science and Engineering - £3,000 or £5,000 per year
- Family Loyalty Discount - Any child, sibling or spouse of a Leicester student or graduate - 10% fee discount
- Media, Communications and Sociology International Merit Scholarship - International-fee-paying students applying for an undergraduate degree in the University of Leicester School of Media, Communications and Sociology - £3,000 or £5,000 per year
- Music scholarships - Talented musicians/singers at Grade 6 or above - £500
- Sports scholarships - Students who compete at regional, national or international level - Facilities, coaching and financial support
- ULSB International Merit Scholarship - Students applying for a degree in the University of Leicester School of Business, starting September 2022 or later - £3,000 per year
- January 2025