- You’ll learn the fundamental analytical techniques of micro and macroeconomics and gain a comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of financial and management accounting.
- You’ll also study econometrics and develop sought-after skills in data modelling and get training in analytical packages widely used by business and financial institutions such as SAS, EViews, Bloomberg, Reuters and STATA.
- We offer two study options. You can choose three years full-time or four years full-time with a one-year professional placement between years two and three that will give you the chance to apply what you’ve learned to real-life situations
- In your final year, you can tailor your course to specialist areas including auditing, taxation, behavioural economics and finance and the economics of labour markets.
- The degree is accredited the ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW which means you’ll gain exemptions from certain professional qualifying exams.
- As business and finance become more complex and global, employers are on the look-out for job candidates with the analytical and technical skills needed to keep pace with the changes. Your Brunel Economy and Accounting BSc, with its focus on economic analysis, will make you a preferred prospect in the fields of accounting, business management, financial markets and corporate finance.
- September 2024