Underpinned with a full range of fundamental business skills, this undergraduate degree offers a platform for those seeking the first step towards a business career, specialising in marketing.
With sessions led by business and marketing professionals with real world experience and expertise, this degree is designed with a focus on what is most important - your employability.
- Practical courses delivered by experienced teachers and specialists with industry expertise
- Focused learning - smaller class sizes mean friendly, personalised teaching, greater interaction and that your views will be heard
- Study at a truly international Business School with sites across the UK, in Germany and Hong Kong plus with CampuSwitch you can move between our campuses globally and online to suit your situation
The marketing pathway version of our Business Management degree is aimed at students with an interest in pursuing a career in marketing or business management, and offers a grounding in both areas.
- With this course you’ll learn about how strategic marketing planning and communications contribute to the success of organisations internationally. We’ve designed this course to help develop your skills in planning, presenting, communication and teamwork, preparing you for a wide range of positions, including roles in digital communications, customer behaviour and management.
- Due to the high level of marketing studied during this course, you will also receive an exemption from the Chartered Institute of Marketing for the Level 4 Marketing module within the Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- After graduating from this course you could consider following specialised business and marketing postgraduate options such as an MSc in International Marketing, Digital Marketing or Strategic Business Management.
- You can choose to take an additional Foundation Year before you start this course. This introductory year focuses on developing the key skills required to study at degree level and covers the same modules across all business and law courses. The modules covered will initially enhance your communications skills, digital and information literacy, and ability to think critically. In addition, modules covering the Foundations of Business Management, Law, and Social Sciences will not only support your progression onto your business degree, but also give you an introduction to other disciplines. You then have the added flexibility of switching your degree programme if another discipline captures your interest, subject to availability and entry requirements.